|Location||Heriot Watt University Riccarton Campus, Edinburgh|
|Last Update||26 March 2015|
|The Light House||Lighthouse|
|The Fin Stone||Fin|
|Cow, Art Installation||Cow|
|Cairn Energy Strategic Alliance Commemoration Cairn||Cairn|
|Heriot Watt University Main Entrance||Reception|
|Research Park (East Entrance, near HW Union)||RPE|
|Research Park (West Entrance, near SBE)||RPW|
There are portals (RPE, History) which have more than eight links from them. Be sensible when choosing the direction to create links.
- History <==> RPE
- Links: 1
- Fields: 0
This plan now splits into two parts, which can be executed in any order.
- History <=> Chaplaincy, RPE <=> Chaplaincy (1F)
- History <=> Mermaid, RPE <=> Mermaid (1F)
- Mermaid ==> Chaplaincy (2F)
- History <=> Chain, RPE <=> Chain (1F)
- Chain ==> Mermaid , History <=> Cairn, Chain <==> Cairn (3F)
- Brian <=> History, Brian <=> Cairn (1F)
- History <=> RPW, RPW <=> Chain (1F)
- RPW ==> Cairn (2F)
- RPW ==> Brian (2F)
- Links: 16
- Fields: 14
- Milestone <=> History, Milestone <=> RPE (1F)
- Bil <=> History, Bil <=> RPE (1F)
- Bil ==> Milestone (2F)
- Bil <=> Blocks, RPE <=> Blocks (1F)
- Bird <=> Hist, Bird <=> RPE (1F)
- Bird ==> Bil (2F)
- Bird ==> Blocks (2F)
- Whale <=> RPE, Whale <=> Bird (1F)
- Ice <=> Bird, Ice <=> Whale, Fin <=> Whale, Fin <=> RPE (2F)
- Bird <=> Main, Main <=> Whale (1F)
- Main ==> Ice (2F)
- Fin <=> Commemoration, Commemoration <=> RPE, Main <=> Lighthouse, Lighthouse <=> Whale (2F)
- JW <=> Main, JW <=> Lighthouse (1F)
- Bird <=> Cow, Cow <=> RPE (1F)
- Cow ==> Whale (2F)
- Cow ==> Fin, Cow ==> Main (4F)
- Cow ==> Commemoration, Cow ==> Lighthouse (4F)
- Cow ==> JW (2F)
- Links: 34
- Fields: 32
- Total stages: 28
- Total Links: 51
- Total Fields: 46
Complete each numbered line in the link plan BEFORE moving to the next line.
Each numbered line contains a set of instructions to make up a stage. Each stage is composed of a number of instructions, separated by a comma. These instructions can be completed in any order, as long as the entire stage is completed before the next stage is started.
Each instruction lists two portals, with an arrow between them. This represents a link which should be created between these two portals. If the arrow is double-headed, the link can be created from either end. If the arrow is not double-headed, the link must be created by standing at the first portal, and creating a link to the second.
No route optimisation is shown here, you are free to make your own route within each stage.
Failure to complete each stage before moving to the next stage will result in a reduced AP increase.