|Play mode||Player vs Player|
- Use common sense
- Don’t be a dick
- Don’t abuse the server
- Respect others’ work
This of course leads to the following non-exhaustive corollaries:
- Don’t fight a wither near… well… *anything*.
- If you’re gonna build a massive base (including mines), build it far enough away from others that you’re not going to come into conflict, and stay away from the main spawn area.
- Assume others want privacy by default – don’t go snooping without permission.
- If you want some land, claim it! Mark it with signs saying it’s yours, and respect other’s claims.
- Don’t slay the dragon outside of a communal dragon hunting event.
- Respect the villages and villagers – help them out if you want, but don’t hurt them.
You will need to use the vanilla Minecraft 1.15.2 to connect to this server.
You will need to be white-listed in order to connect. To become whitelisted, please send an email to
minecraft-whitelisting -AT- phabricator.stwalkerster.co.uk containing both a) your Minecraft username, and b) the username of someone you already know on the server, or who can vouch for you
When you join the server, you’ll be given a Discord invite link. You can use this link to join the server’s Discord server for voice chat if you want – but please don’t pass it around to others out-of-game. In-game chat and the #general channel on Discord are mirrored to each other.
When you first connect, you’ll find yourself in “The Cloisters” – an open-air safe zone. While you’re inside the walls of the Cloisters, (including the covered walkways) you will be protected from all harm. Mobs can neither spawn nor hurt you if they do find their way in. PvP is disabled, and you’ll be instantly healed when you enter the area.
This area is strictly a spawning and emergency refuge. You’re welcome to have a look around, but you’re not allowed to make any changes to the area.
The Cloisters and the attached Town Hall are “public property” – you’re welcome to explore the buildings as you wish.
Ideas for a central town area are welcomed – please build your own things far enough away to allow for this.
- Fast travel hub for instant travel to distant locations. Contact a server admin for setup of a new location.
- Discord integration for text and voice chat
- Experience banking (see below)
- Maps (see below)
- CoreProtect: protection against any damage caused by griefing. Contact a server admin for assistance if necessary.
Maps of the server can be found at https://minecraft.stwalkerster.co.uk/. These maps are updated every six hours based on a snapshot taken at the start of the render. Signs are updated every 30 minutes.
Some signs have a special meaning when it comes to the maps. If a sign has one of the following tags in the top line of the sign, the sign will appear as a marker on the map. The tag used will determine the type of marker which is placed on the map.
There’s no requirement for signs with these tags to be used, but it’s helpful for other people to find their way around the map and to find points of interest.
Experience points can be “banked” – safely deposited so you don’t have to risk their loss when playing.
You are allowed at most one experience bank in the game, so choose where you want the bank to be located with care.
To create a bank, place a sign with the text
[XPKeeper] on the first line. Leave the rest of the sign blank.
To remove your bank, type
/xpkremove in the in-game chat – the game will ask you to click on the sign which is your bank. Any balance that remains will be added to your current XP.
To deposit XP, left click on the sign with your fist. To remove XP, right click on the sign with your fist to withdraw 5 levels at a time.
The server admins are:
The server admins reserve the right to take whatever action they deem necessary for the health of the server and the community. Decisions made in their capacity as server admins are final.
|Server software||CraftBukkit version git-Spigot-6de3d4b-a6f8093 (MC: 1.15.2)|
|Mods||WorldGuard, WorldEdit, CoreProtect, XPKeeper, CJMReloaded, DiscordSRV|
|Idle Timeout||60 minutes|